Okay. I shouldn’t be freaking out about my upcoming birthday. Who says I’m freaking out?? I’M NOT FREAKING OUT??!!!! For those of you who doesn’t know, I’ll be turning 25 this September 30th. (hhhooowwwmmiiigggooodddd) Another year to get old, argh! Well, honestly, I don’t find the thought of aging depressing (or maybe a little bit) but it’s for the fact that I’m turning 25 and I haven’t done or achieved anything yet that is worth remembering or extremely marvelous. I dunno something like that. It’s like, I’m having a mid-life crisis and it’s so frustrating.
When January 2012 entered, I made an oath to myself that I’ll be opening a resto-bar somewhere in Cubao before this year ends. It’ll be the most awesome resto-bar inspired by booze, dynamic art and infinite design and it will be ran by my college friends and I. But unfortunately, a lot of mishaps occurred and we finally decided to put it on hold for the moment. The truth is, it’s really one of my biggest dreams and I can’t die in this world without it happening!!! hahahaha I swear, I’ll rise from the grave just to achieve it! 🙂 just kidding.
So anyway, for my birthday I wanted to do something out of the norm (again) like getting another tattoo. This time, I want my 4th tattoo to be my name but in Arabic. I’m having a hard time though in looking for the right Arabic letters since I don’t know any person who knows how to translate. I saw some internet sites but I’m not pretty sure if their translations are accurate. (HELP!)
Here are some sketches I made with Arabic-inspired fonts using my initials “iamkaicee.” The last one is the translation I got from the internet but I got this by translating each letter which is way different from the translation using the whole word “iamkaicee.” I’m so confused! I really want this tat! 😦
I want my 4th tattoo to be placed on my rib cage or just on the side like this. What do you think? Pretty eh? 🙂
Last year I gave out a “Birthday Wish List” to my friends and it was pretty awesome since they know what I want already and they won’t be having a hard time brainstorming for a gift for me, it’s a win-win situation actually! hahahaha I’m such a kid 🙂
As much as I don’t want to be dramatic but you know how much the past few weeks of my life kinda sucked right? So it would definitely BRIGHTEN up my soon-to-be-gloomy birthday if I’d be able to receive any gift from you, guys 🙂 I repeat, any gift will do. But, just in case you haven’t got any ideas on what to get me, then please do so find the list below helpful. So to my dear friends, once again I am issuing (issuing talaga??! lol) a Wish List for my birthday this 2012 🙂
Note: Please don’t be overwhelmed by the list, besides these are just wish list. As I said, any gift will be much appreciated. (But as much as possible, please stick with the list) hahahahaha lav yah!
- This is the number one on my list because I’d really, really love to get an iphone as a gift! Hey, I’m just saying! ^_^
- Books – Before I go to sleep by SJ Watson, 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher, The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore, 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami.
- Different shades of lip-gloss.
- Chocolate Birthday Cake! With candles to blow 🙂
- Nice catching up with a cup of coffee or Slurpee.
- I don’t know how to explain this, but Watermelon is my mom’s cravings when she was pregnant with me and it’s nice to eat those during your birthday hehe
- I’m running out of paper! hahaha cute sketchpad or notebook will do 🙂
- Diana + F Lomo cam!
- Balloons! and lots of them haha
- I have a non-stop craving for donuts!
- Make up.
- Nail polish*es hehe
- Fancy rings.
- Twiggy Shades! 🙂
- Let’s go to a strip joint! hahaha Hey! Given the fact that my lovelife sucks I may not be able to get married?? So might as well invite a hot hunk in a fireman costume! 🙂
- Books (again) – Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov, The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- Black Leather Jacket!
- Rock-on-vibe hoodies 🙂
- Cool talking tees
- I’m unleashing the kid in me! The last time I went to Enchanted Kingdom with my family was 2010 and that was during Christmas Season which is a bad, bad idea! The place was swarming with people and it took us 3 hours standing in line to get our turn for the rides. And this time, I want to celebrate it here! 🙂
- Colorful Macaroons!
- I’m thinking of dyeing my hair to ice blonde for my birthday. I still like my recent hair color, but ice blonde is the “it” nowadays. So, who would like to accompany me? 🙂
- Fancy earrings.
- Any clutch or printed bag.
- I have a weird liking with loose, neutral colored bonnets and I would like to receive one on my birthday 🙂
- And comfy socks! hahaha
- Black pumps.
- White pumps.
- Combat boots!! I’ve been looking around markets and shops in the metro for this kind of combat boots or a little higher on the legs, but I can’t find the best pair! argh
- Anything pink! 🙂
- Roses are red, violets are blue. All that you need is a good shampoo 🙂
- Anything polka dots.
- I love stockings, so any shade or print will do.
- SMOOCHES! And lots of ’em 🙂
- Okay, I’m being sentimental here. hahaha song or a sonnet would be nice 🙂
- It’s all about the lace, baby. Tip for the guys, you should invest on lacey, sexy undergarments for your girls. It’s a comfy for them, and a pleasure in the eye for you *wink*
- OKAY! I know this is way over the top, and I got carried away in doing this list hahahaha well, it’s just a wishful thinking and who knows right? Maybe somebody is too generous to give me one! haha
- Bring back, bring back, bring back my mushy to me! To me! Bring back, bring back, bring back my mushy to me! 🙂
So basically, you know what I want for my birthday. But what I really, really wanna try is to do a photo shoot! HAHAHA
I created a mood board on how I want my shoot to be done, inspired by beautiful actresses and top models. I want it black and white to make it more dramatic and sensual hehe It’s not gonna be nude okay? 🙂 It may be a bit provocative but for me it’s more on feminism and coming of age wherein you embrace your sexuality and being daring at the same time. Yyeeeaaahhhhh it’s pretty daring. I’m still having doubts actually, if I’d pursue this shoot since I don’t know how my family and friends would react on this. But this is something I really, really want to do!!! I don’t want to grow old and doesn’t have any memorabilia on how hot (what??? hahaha) I used to look like when I was twenty five?! You know what I mean??? hahahaha Besides, I have a couple of professional photographer friends who could help me out in executing my “ideal birthday shoot.” I guess I’m scared but excited at the same time. Damn! I’m getting goosebumps!
Argh! I dunno what to do!!!