1. I hate the way you smile and the way those two dimples starts to show. Remember the movie Jerry Maguire, where Tom Cruise was explaining to Renee how much he feels empty without her and stating the very famous line “You complete me.” Then Renee just told him “Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at ‘HELLO.'” For me, worst is, you had me with your smile.
2. I hate it when you keep on teasing me about my belly; when in the first place, you’re the one spoiling me with too much food! From sweets to fast foods to extravagant restaurants and everything in between.
3. I hate the way you drive your car. You’re a safe driver, I know and that’s a good thing. You always make sure that I’m safe, either I’m with or without you. But you are just too painfully slow!!! It’s killing me!
4. I hate it how you can bear not to call or text me every time we had a fight.
5. I hate you so much it makes me sick, that I’m actually wasting my time writing about you.
6. I hate the way you talk to me. The way you make lambing but even worse when you’re mad… How your words always crushed me when I know they tell the truth.
7. I hate it when you’re not around and they way I’m missing you right NOW.
8. I hate the way you serenade me with your guitar, even more during mornings. Its makes me never wanna leave my bed and listen to you all day.
9. I hate it when you make me laugh. Even worse when you make me cry. You alone have the power to put a sincere smile on my face, and easily wipe it away with a frown…
10. And mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you. Not even close. Not even a little bit. Not even at all…
(Inspired by the movie 10 Things I hate about you.)